Mobile Banking (Registration Process of Mobile App)
At Branch Level
- Customer will apply for the registration for Mobile App Services(Non-Financial).
- Branch Clerk will check all filled credentials in application form and verify the same.
- Branch Manager will re-verify and sign the application form. He/She will forward the signed and scanned copy of Application form to ATM Cell HO Ropar at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Branch will maintain the proper record of all the applications for the registration for Mobile App Services(Non-Financial).
At ATM Cell Head Office
- ATM Cell will process application sent by BM and will generate MMID for the customer.
- Once MMID is generated, Customer will get this information through SMS.
At Customer Level
- After getting MMID SMS, Customer will download Mobile app from Google Store (By Typing Ropar DCCB Mobile App) and install the same.
- He/She will click Activate button, thereafter click Send SMS Button.
- He/She will get a pre-formatted SMS. He has to send it from his/her Registered Mobile Number.
- After verification of Mobile Number, He will Enter Personal Details (i.e. Full Name, Email Id), Will Check for agree terms and conditions then Click Next.
- On Next Screen, He/She has to fill Security Code (it is customer’s Account No), Customer will fill MPIN and verify the Same.